The deadline for applications is March 1, 2022 at 17h00
For more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (student project manager)
See the attached PDF for more information
- Job title: Research Assistant, PhD and MA – Prof. Luis C. Sotelo Castro
- Project title: Oral History Performance, Listening Acts and Transformative Justice
- Contract dates: March – June, 2022 (with possibility of renewal)
- Hourly rate: PhD student ($29.11/hr); MA student ($21.62/hr)
- Total contract hours: Approx. 140 hours
- Employee union details: Teaching and research assistants at Concordia (TRAC)
Please note, this is an Equity hire: as this is a research project focusing on indigenous-settler relations in transformative justice contexts, we are prioritizing applications from Indigenous, Métis, Inuit and First Peoples Studies student researchers.
Project description: In summary, the project titled Oral History Performance, Listening Acts and Transformative Justice explores what participatory oral history performance and listening research may contribute to how listening acts are performed, defined, and assessed in transformative justice scenarios.